Thursday, September 25, 2008

From Blond to Brown....


Before............

And AFTER!!!

Tell me what you think! My good friend Ashlyn did it for me! My friend Janalyn pointed out to me that summer must really be over if my hair is changing colors again! :( but change is always good!

10 comments:

Kiana Don said...

PAIGEY! YOU ARE HOT! I forgot how much I love the dark! I love it, love love love love love love love love love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two Ladies and No Baby said...

Paige, you have a lot of friends with names ending in lyn.
-Kate

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

LOVE IT!!!! ANDYOU!!!

Taylor King said...

I think it is so good and cute!!! I love it :)

whitaker said...

Brown is so your color!!! I love it... The blonde was old news and you looked washed out.. Brown is hot and looks fabulous on you!!

shandi said...

Paige! your hair is so cute! it looks like you've been having so much fun in cedar :)

Ben and Lindsay said...

Paiglett, haha remember i used to call you that all the time! you look way sexy with the brown LOVE IT!

Alisha said...

You're beautimus either way! xoxo

KD said...

Ya it is pretty much amaze-ze-zing!! You are gorgeous!!

Jen said...

I love it, but you already knew that.