I got to go home this weekend and be with my family for conference weekend! It was SOO much fun and it was so fun to finally be home again. I hadn't been home since before school started and it was great to be able to just spend time with them. I also was able to attend both of the saturday sessions and it was amazing!! My friend Whitnie asked me if I wanted to go to the first session then our friend Libby let us go with her to the second session. Both were VERY amazing and it is so much easier to pay attention when I am actually in the conference center but it was also great to be able to sit at home and hang out with my family all day today and watch conference! Here are a few pictures from this weekend.

Here is Whit and I getting ready to go into conference!

Me, Whit, & Libby. Whit and I got all wet in between sessions so we don't look so good! haha But it was way fun!

My cute neice and nephew!! I love them and miss them so much and I hate it when I have to leave them. They really are the cutest EVER!!!!

Taylee and I, she is growing so fast and I feel like I am missing her growing up!

My sister Angie, I love and miss her also!

Coop and I, he loves taking pictures!

His Kissey Face... Check out those lips! I love them!!

Cooper wanted his mom to put Taylee's bow on him so she did and he was posing for us. He is going to kill us one day when he see's these pictures and realizes what he was doing!
He is so stinking cute!
Here is Whit and I getting ready to go into conference!
Me, Whit, & Libby. Whit and I got all wet in between sessions so we don't look so good! haha But it was way fun!
My cute neice and nephew!! I love them and miss them so much and I hate it when I have to leave them. They really are the cutest EVER!!!!
Taylee and I, she is growing so fast and I feel like I am missing her growing up!
My sister Angie, I love and miss her also!
Coop and I, he loves taking pictures!
His Kissey Face... Check out those lips! I love them!!
Cooper wanted his mom to put Taylee's bow on him so she did and he was posing for us. He is going to kill us one day when he see's these pictures and realizes what he was doing!
He is so stinking cute!
5 comments:
i love it!! i love that you got to go to conference!! I am so happy for you, and i am so glad you got to be with family!!! Your nephew are neice are getting so big!! I hope things are going so well for you!! and I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! YOu are SO AMAZINGLY HOTTTT!!!!
Paige! Now that I don't live in Utah anymore I realize how lucky I was to have the conference center so close! How wonderful for you girls to go together! Also, I love the creative project, you're so crafty!
PAIGE!
First off, I hope you come up this weekend! And second how hot is your dark hair!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? Anywho, I love nieces and nephews too! They grow so fast when we don't see them daily! Well, I love you Paige and hope to see you soon ;)
Cute pics. Wow I have such adorable children. Who knew I could make such cute offspring! Love you!
How fun you got to spend time with your family! YOur neice and Nephew are SO cute! next time you come up we really need to get together with everyone! that is LONG past due! Doesn't it seem to always rain for conference? but it is still WORTH IT!
Love ya
Post a Comment