Thursday, September 25, 2008

More Homecoming Fun!

On Saturday Ashlyn and I went to the tailgate party and the football game! It was so much fun but so depressing because we SHOULD have won that game! Our team did so good... if only we had a running back and some offense... but it was still great and tons of fun! Here are a bunch of pictures from it!

These pics with the tank are going to be sent to my friends who are on missions who just got back from Iraq... It was pretty cool to see inside the tank!

Before the game they pulled out the HUGE flag and it was amazing. They also had 4 F-16's do a fly over. It was pretty awesome!

Jeff... Who knows! haha We had front row seats and had SOO much fun!!

We got cookie sheets for being part of "Thor Corps" and made a LOT of noise! So much that the football team actually started telling us to be quieter!

Ash and I are SO fun!

This is our beautiful campus and our amazing Bell Tower! Its the view from the football field! I love it!!

No comments: