Friday, September 12, 2008

First Weeks at SUU


Wow... Sorry it has been such a long time. I gave my friend Kiana a hard time because she didn't post for a while and then I did the same thing! So a little update on my first few weeks of school as a T-Bird! Well my first week of school my mom and grandma came down and visited me and it was so much fun to have them here. They went to a couple plays and they bought me food and all that good stuff! It was good to spend some time with them! That following weekend my good friend Ashlyn and I went on a long bus ride with a bunch of other SUU students to Colorado Springs to watch out football team play against Air Force. It was a BLAST!! We lost 7-41 which was crappy but we got to meet and hang out with a bunch of way fun guys! The next week was way fun also! We did a lot of fun things including going to a bon fire! And we met some more guys! Then that weekend there was a home football game!! We actually won!!!! 38-10! First win in two years for SUU so it was a pretty big deal. It has been fun to date a lot and to hang out. I have also been doing okay at keeping up on my school work.


Only some of us that were on the bus! It was a blast!

This is Tony and Ashlyn, we had lots of laughs together in the couple days we spent together.

Ash and I posing in the mirror :)

Before the game.. getting our food at the tailgate party
(Jon.. AKA Mr. President, Me, & Ashlyn)

At about the 3rd quarter everyone started getting depressed and sad because we hadn't scored so Ash and I took this "Sad Face" picture and seriously right after we took it... WE GOT A TOUCH DOWN!! It was great!

So then we took a happy face picture!

After the game on the LONG bus ride home... 12 hours with out hardly sleeping at all!

My classes have been pretty good! I like them and I think that I will do okay in most of them. I had my first test today and that was not very fun but I made it through and we will see how I did on it!! I've made a lot of friends and I have been SOOO busy!! I haven't had a lot of free time and I have been way busy at work also. It has been wonderful! This weekend I am headed to Ephraim and I am so excited to take Ashlyn up to my "home" and have a good time! I am so excited and I will be sure to post all about it next week! That is the update on my life! I miss my family so much, I miss my neice and nephew and I hope that I can see them soon! That is the only thing I don't like about being down here is being so far away from them. I feel like I am missing them growing up and it makes me so sad.. It always makes my day when Coop calls me! I love and miss my family a lot but I am having a lot of fun down here!!

Some of our friends we met at the Bonfire--Very cute boys!

haha this is Puddin!

Ash, Me, and Melissa We love bonfires!!

Melissa, Me, Ash, Trevor, Some girl, and Josh

4 comments:

Ben and Lindsay said...

You sure know how to have fun!

Kiana Don said...

I love that! "Some girl" ha ha! Paigey I love you so much and miss you so much! Thank you for being my great non-married friend :D

KD said...

So I uh.....where was I when you were meeting all of these cute guys? Oh wait, I don't think we were friends yet :( But seriously next time you have an opportunity to chill with guys friends let me know :)

Tiffany Nelson said...

Hey Paige! Looks like you are having so much fun at SUU. It was great running into you the other day here at Snow! I'm sure you miss it. I love it here!