I've never been tagged before... but here we go! haha
8 TV show I love to watch:
1- One Tree Hill
2- Gossip Girl
3- America's Next Top Model
4- The Office
5- Everybody Loves Raymond
6- Reba
7- Friends
8- According to Jim
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1- Costa Vida/Cafe Rio
2- Applebees
3- Olive Garden
4- Freds Sports Grill
5- Fat Jacks... (I AM NOT CALLING IT ROYS hahaha)
6- Wingers
7- The Pie
8- The Pizza Factory
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1- I went grocery shopping
2- I bought Emergen-C
3- I studied for a test
4- I cut out thing for my bulletin board
5- I bought playdough at walmart
6- I ate a quesidilla (pork barbacoa.. homemade)
7- I read my scriptures
8- I brushed my teeth and went to bed :)
8 Things I look forward to:
1- Going home!!
2- Sleeping
3- Christmas
4- Thanksgiving
5- Eating
6- Having fun with my friends!
7- Getting mail!
8- The Future... sometimes I just want to know what will happen!!
8 Things I love about fall:
1- The beautiful mountains with the changing leafs.
2- Becoming a brunette again!
3- Halloween Candy
4- New TV Shows!!
5- Bonfires and fun!
6- Getting back into a routine.. I won't necessarily say school but the whole routine thing is good!
7- College Football Games
8- Meeting new people
8 Things on my wish list:
1- New wardrobe
2- A new car... one day!
3- A family some day
4- I wish I could go home soon and see my family and niece and nephew!
5- A scholarship!!!
6- Unlimited funds for shopping and food!
7- Someone to love me for eternity--In the future of course, not anytime soon!
8- World Peace
8 People I'm Tagging:
Amanda Mitchell, Mel, Kate, Jen, Challae, Michelle, Lindsay, and Ally
8 TV show I love to watch:
1- One Tree Hill
2- Gossip Girl
3- America's Next Top Model
4- The Office
5- Everybody Loves Raymond
6- Reba
7- Friends
8- According to Jim
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1- Costa Vida/Cafe Rio
2- Applebees
3- Olive Garden
4- Freds Sports Grill
5- Fat Jacks... (I AM NOT CALLING IT ROYS hahaha)
6- Wingers
7- The Pie
8- The Pizza Factory
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1- I went grocery shopping
2- I bought Emergen-C
3- I studied for a test
4- I cut out thing for my bulletin board
5- I bought playdough at walmart
6- I ate a quesidilla (pork barbacoa.. homemade)
7- I read my scriptures
8- I brushed my teeth and went to bed :)
8 Things I look forward to:
1- Going home!!
2- Sleeping
3- Christmas
4- Thanksgiving
5- Eating
6- Having fun with my friends!
7- Getting mail!
8- The Future... sometimes I just want to know what will happen!!
8 Things I love about fall:
1- The beautiful mountains with the changing leafs.
2- Becoming a brunette again!
3- Halloween Candy
4- New TV Shows!!
5- Bonfires and fun!
6- Getting back into a routine.. I won't necessarily say school but the whole routine thing is good!
7- College Football Games
8- Meeting new people
8 Things on my wish list:
1- New wardrobe
2- A new car... one day!
3- A family some day
4- I wish I could go home soon and see my family and niece and nephew!
5- A scholarship!!!
6- Unlimited funds for shopping and food!
7- Someone to love me for eternity--In the future of course, not anytime soon!
8- World Peace
8 People I'm Tagging:
Amanda Mitchell, Mel, Kate, Jen, Challae, Michelle, Lindsay, and Ally
No comments:
Post a Comment