Monday, September 22, 2008

Homecoming Week!


This past week was HOMECOMING week!! It was so much fun.. well the last part when I actually got to go out and do stuff instead of studying because I did A LOT of that last week so lets hope and pray that it pays off and that I get good grades! On Thursday there was a pep rally and a BBQ where a car got smashed that was all painted in NAU's Colors (who our football team played on saturday). There was free food and just a good time all around! After the BBQ they smashed the car and then they turned on a movie and it started POURING!! They had to hurry and clean everything up and Ashlyn and I helped our good friends get all the food and everything put away, it ended with the cart falling over and tomatoes being thrown (between Jeff and I) and just a big mess. It just kept raining and we decided we wanted to play in the rain.. hence all of the pictures where we are all SOAKING wet! These are my good friends down here, they are so much fun and always can make me laugh!


This is Jon.. The Student Body President and the coolest guy in Cedar City! He is so great!

After our adventures in the rain we were all by the little statues and took pictures with them!


Oh yeah... :)

Tony and Carl... they gave us an Ashlyn/Paige Sandwich!

The Cool Boys! I am lucky they let me be their friend :)

Haha.. Jeff and I think we are pretty cool!

Me and Tony after playing in the rain!

On friday there was a big SMASH MOUTH concert! Haha... Ash and I got tickets and we were sitting in our seats for the first little bit and then we decided that it would be more fun down by everyone in the front so we just walked on down there and had a good old time!!


We were SOO excited for the concert!

After we went down on the floor and found Jeff we had a lot more fun!!

After the concert.. possing in front of the stage.

After we treated ourselves to some dinner at Applebees! YUM!! Love ya Ash!

Saturday we went to the tailgate party and had a blast! I will post all about Saturday's festivities in a few!!

5 comments:

fergusonfam said...

Looks like tons of fun Sis! I'm so glad that you are getting involved and meeting a lot of people. I am proud of you. It will make college so much better for you. Love you and miss you and so do the kiddies. Right now it is 10:00. Taylee was in bed asleep and I thought Coop was too. He just came out. I sent him to bed. He did this about 10 times. Right after the last time he came out, Taylee screamed! Oh the joys of motherhood. Oh....and John is studying, so I'm on my own tonight. Love you!

Michelle said...

Paige! I didn't know you had a blog until I went to Amanda and Trav's blog! Looks like you are having a blast at SUU! I finally joined the blogging club: theburgins.blogspot.com

Paige & Taylor said...

Hey paige! so i saw that you had a blog when i was on challae's blog.. i just wanted to say i know someone down here at snow that knows you.. i play on his intramural softball team..his name is corbin.. i dont know his last name though haha sorry.. well it looks like you're having a blast down at SUU!

Kiana Don said...

PAIGEY! It looks like Cedar City is treating you well, I'm so happy for you! I do love Southern Utah w/ all my little heart! And I love homecoming weeks :D I can't wait for our's...we'll you be coming to play that weekend? Love and miss you like CRAZY!

Ben and Lindsay said...

I love posting on your blog cus i miss you tons and i like to keep in touch girl! you make me wish sometimes that i did the college life! you have so much fun! please can we do something when you come up sometime? get everyone together and have so much fun like the old days! cus i miss them!