This week has been pretty crazy! One of my good friends Crysany got married on 08/08/08 and so I went up to her reception and also on Thursday night my good friend Kelsie called me and wanted to go on a little trip but was supposed to work on Saturday so since I was already going to be in Richfield on Friday night I though I might was well go all the way up to Ephraim and work all day on saturday! So Friday after the reception I stopped at Maverik and used the restroom and met a couple of guys there.. they said they were staying in Ephraim and that they would take me on a helicopter ride... I thought it was pretty cool and sounded fun... so this morning we went. I was really skeptical at first and quite nervous but I decided to go and I had a lot of fun! I'll post some pictures of the reception and the helicopter ride!
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Paige! I was blog surfing at work cus I was majorly bored and was SO excited to come across yours! I just wanted to say hi, and looks like you are having fun in Ceder City! I love you girl!
YAY! I made it on Paige's Page! :) I'm so glad you had a good time in the air :) And I am also so glad that we had so much fun and had the chance to be together this weekend! Thank you so much for saving both mine and Kelsie's bum's this weekend! Love and miss you!
holy cow girl! looks like you are having way too much fun! :) i miss you.
Blah ha chopper ride with a married man with children! :)
Post a Comment