Today is a very special day for one of my best friends!! Janalyn Peatross is 21 today!!! She is so great and has been there for me through A LOT!! It was about a year ago when I (along with my amazing boss Marci and Co-Worker Kaylee) interviewed Janalyn to become apart of the President's Leadership Team at Snow College. We were impressed with her and about the time of President Wyatt's Inauguration (yes through the weeks of planning I did FINALLY learn how to spell that word) we bonded. I saw her at a football game with someone I knew and started talking to her about him. We became INSTANT friends. I knew who she was before we interviewed her because she was in my ward my first year at Snow. She was really quite and I wasn't very social but we were in the same FHE group and so I saw her whenever I would go. I didn't go to our ward very much because I went home almost every weekend. It was crazy become that good of friends with her SO fast! We also made some of the best friends we could ever ask for at Snow. We all got along so well and had some of the best times of our lives hanging out with the boys of P2-10!! They have all taught me so much and I miss them a lot! Janalyn has been such an amazing example to me and when I was having some of the hardest months of my life.. she was right there for me. Always letting me cry to her or just talk. She is such a great listener! I always am so happy whenever I get to talk to her, she makes me realize that everything is going to be okay and that life is good. She is so upbeat and positive. She makes the best of every situation! I wish I could be with her on her big birthday but this is going to have to work for now!

Kyle and Lynnie (The nickname they gave her.. I liked to call her minnie lynnie but she doesn't like that one too much!! )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANALYN!!




1 comment:
come back home k?
Post a Comment