Monday, August 18, 2008

Oh the helicopter ride....

Okay so a kinda funny.. crazy.. weird story about the guy I went on a helicopter ride with... In my last post I said I met these guys at Maverik in Richfield and the one that was talking to me a lot was texting me for quite a while even after the helicopter rides he would still text me and be really friendly and it was kinda weird. I knew he was a lot older than me but he wouldn't ever tell me HOW old he was. I figured he was in his late 20's or early 30's. He was way funny and way fun to talk to but one night last week we were texting and he wouldn't ever answer my questions so I was getting quite suspicious of him. I knew he was from St. George but that is about all I knew about HIM. I didn't know his last name, what he did for a living, really I didn't know ANYTHING about him. So I finally got him to answer some of my questions and I found out a little bit about him. It was really strange because he kept asking me if I liked to share... I told him I liked to share but it depended on what I was sharing. He said something about sharing him and I told him that I would not like to share a guy. We were texting for a little while and he was asking me what I want to be when I grow up. I told him I want to be a mom and then he sent me a picture. It was of 3 VERY cute kids. They kinda looked like him so I started to freak out and I asked him if they were his kids. He said that they were WAY to cute to his kids and he kept avoiding the questions. Finally he told they that they were his kids and I asked him if he was married.. again he avoided the important questions. So.. I asked him again and he told me "I am very very happily married. Hence the sharing question." At this point I was really freaking out. I had been texting a married man that has 3 kids for almost a week and he was asking if I liked sharing.... CREEPY! He told me that he didn't want things to go in that direction ever (yet he was texting me and being very flirty) and I always knew that nothing would happen but it was so crazy and caught me really off guard! He told me that I should be his nanny and it was just really weird and I told him that it would probably be best for his wife and kids if we didn't talk. It was really weird because he was the one who would start texting me and start flirting with me. It sure made for an interesting night and a very good story! Don't worry.. I don't usually text married men all the time!

Camaree.. the girl I work with was like Paige this is a great story for your blog! You have to put it on there and since I already wrote about the helicopter ride I thought this would be a great update to that story! He did text me the next day and say "My wife wants to know if you will assist her in killing me for not telling you I was married sooner" I didn't reply because it wasn't even worth it. It is a good thing that I was skeptical and knew that something wasn't right! So.. if anybody wants to take you on a helicopter ride, make sure they aren't married first! :)

1 comment:

Ben and Lindsay said...

K that is really Creepy ! I am glad you found out when you did! That sounds like something you would see in a movie or something!