Last weekend my good friend Kelsie Johnson (who I worked with at Snow) came down to visit me. On Friday we hung out and just talked and had fun and pretty much stayed up all night. Saturday we went boating with Jimmy at 4:30 in the morning!!! So we didn't get too much sleep. Jimmy and his parents were nice enough to let us come and wakeboard and ski. It was a lot of fun. Meagan hadn't ever been before so Jimmy got to teach her how.. it was precious :) Kelsie tried to tell me she wasn't very good but she pretty much rocked! Jimmy and Todd are just amazing and way fun to watch! Heather was really good too! We all got out and wakeboarded and I was SOO happy because I jumped the wake again! It was so much fun! I tried skiing but didn't do as good as I would have liked to.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
PAIGEY! Hey girl! I had no idea you had a blog! YEAH FOR INTERNET!
Post a Comment