Thursday, July 24, 2008

One Sunday Evening


Last Sunday after church a bunch of us went to St. George to go to the Joseph Smith Movie. It was so amazing and such a good experience. It was way fun to not just sit at home and to get out. The ride back to Cedar was scary because it was raining really hard but we all made it back safe and sound. The temple is so gorgeous and it was so fun just walking outside around the Temple. It was a lot of fun and I am very glad that I went!


This is our group of people that went! They are all very cute and very nice!


Meg and I walking around the Temple. I am so glad she is always there for me!!


1 comment:

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

WHOA.. you know traci allen?? haha she was one of my friends in high school!! We are so glad we go to see you too!! We can't wait to see you again! I really am glad we can be friends!! You are so dear to my heart!! Me and matt can't wait for you to come and share some of our day with us!!! Thank you for all you have done to teach me and being such a great friend!!!