My good friend Kiana has been trying to talk me into starting a blog, and since I have a lot of free time this summer I decided to give this a shot! This summer has been a very different one for me. I graduated from Snow College on May 2 and a couple weeks later I moved to Cedar City for the summer and I will be starting at SUU in the fall. Living away from home during the summer has not been my favorite thing in the world but it has been a good experience. I have learned a lot and gone through a lot that I think will make me a better person. While I have been down here I have missed my family so much. I have a new little niece who is 2 and 1/2 months old and she changes so much every time I get to see her. My nephew also is getting cuter and cuter every time I get to see him. I love it when he calls and talks to me and tells me that he loves me and misses me. He is so cute and is getting quite the little personality! He is so funny and I wish I could see him every day and play with him. I love going to visit him when I go home. His face when he see's me is so great! It makes me feel so loved and I love it when he runs up and gives me a big huge hug. He is the best!!



4 comments:
your neice and nephew are so cute! i just barely started a blog as well.. it's shandiandgreg.blogspot.com
so i didn't know that your niece was named after you...! that is great! She is a lucky one!
YAY FOR BLOGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paige, You do have a great family!(haha) We are lucky to have you in our family and we miss you when you aren't here. I look forward to more updates. You need to get some pictures of the people you work with for us to see.
Love you tons!
Post a Comment