Time has been FLYING by!! I can't believe I have just about a month left until I enter the MTC!! I am so excited and I have LOVED spending time with my family and friends! This past weekend my family was able to spend a very fun and relaxing weekend at Wolf Creek in a very nice condo! It was a blast! We got up there on Thursday and hung out, Friday my Dad, Brothers, and Brother in Law all went to Wolf Mountain to Snow Board. It was a lot of fun watching how good my brothers are getting and also watching my brother-in-law! They are so good! My dad and I are at about the same level and we both ended up tweeking our knees pretty bad and that ended the day for us. The snow wasn't the best but it was still fun to go with them! Then on Friday night we had a Talent Show! It was so much fun, we all complained about it at first but then Melanie, Angie, and I decided to do a Lip Sync to the SPICE GIRLS! We got all dressed up and I dare say we stole the show! Daniel started it off with some knock knock jokes that were quite funny! Then Cooper sang "I Am A Child of God" which was ADORABLE! He also stole the show! John balanced Taylee on his hand and then John and Jason did an amazing juggling act! We did our amazing dance and Cooper sang a couple more times, then my mom talked to us and it was a lot of fun! I loved every second of it! Here are a bunch of pictures because I haven't updated for a VERY long time!!
Our Lovely Host... He had many very funny Knock-Knock Jokes!
Cooper singing "I Am a Child of God" He is the cutest boy ever!
They were amazing!
John juggling Eggs!! He didn't even break one!
Cooper watching his Dad and Uncle Jason juggle! He LOVED it!
Taylee doing her talent! I am going to miss her a lot!
We were AMAZING! :)
After our "Show"
We also went on a Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride on Saturday! Cooper was SOO cute and it was such a fun little ride!
Cooper LOVING the horses!
Me and Coop enjoying the ride
My Family! I love them a lot!
More family!
This is Cooper and boy and Cooper the Dog! He LOVED the farm and seeing the horses and dogs and seeing the elk!
He LOVES Tractors and did not want to leave! He is so dang cute!
Cute Tay Tay!
Sorry this is so long but I am so glad that I was able to spend this whole weekend with my family! They are so amazing! Thank you so much mom and dad for all the hard work you do for me and thank you so much for an amazing weekend! I really do appreciate all you do for me! Love you all!
5 comments:
i can not believe there is only one month left!! I need to see you!! I am so glad you had such a great weekend with your family!! I MISS YOU!!!
I can't believe how big their kids are getting! Oh and I LOVE the spice girls outfits!
That balancing act was awesome! I love it when my niece does that. Looks like you had a fun weekend!
Okay. Was not prepared for the amount of tears that hit me while reading this post. Words don't explain how much I love you, Paigey!
How fun you got to spend time with your family! your family is awesome! Your lip singing reminded me when we used to do Khareoke at your house! good times! Hey when is your farewell?
Post a Comment