Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Nephew!!


This is "grampa's boat"

And our "Nose Man"

He is the best little kid! I love being able to hang out with him! He is so cute and says the funniest things!! I love him to death!! :)

4 comments:

fergusonfam said...

I was laughing so hard! That is so funny. He's a crack up. Thanks for hangin out with him. He loves you so much.

the laytons. said...

thats great.. little kids say the funniest things i love it! he is adorable! it looks like you two had lots of fun!
ps. i miss you!

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

i love cooper!!! how do you feel after your big day yesterday?? Will you call me and tell me all about it?

Ben and Lindsay said...

What a super cute kid! Thanks again for having us all oaver it was so much fun! Love ya