My amazing friend Kiana Don tagged me... Soo... here it goes!
4 Honest Things....
4 shows I watch:
1. Say Yes to The Dress
2. Criminal Minds
3. NCIS
4. The Office
4. The Office
4 things I'm passionate about:
1. Family
2. The Gospel
3. Food
4. Life (most of the time...)
3. Food
4. Life (most of the time...)
4 phrases I use a lot:
1. Don't Judge Me!
2. Be Strong.
2. Be Strong.
3. Life is hard!
4. um... I dont really know... I will have to pay more attention to what I say!!
4 things I've learned from the past:
1. Life is hard... but if you put your faith in God.. everything will turn out ok!
2. I don't need a boy to make me happy, I am can be happy and independent! (sometimes I struggle with this one)
2. I don't need a boy to make me happy, I am can be happy and independent! (sometimes I struggle with this one)
3. Its amazing what one friend can do, whether it be a simple text or phone call, it can brighten a day!
4. Be grateful for ALL that you have! So many people are less fortunate that I am and often times I am soo ungrateful. Gratidud is SOO important!
4. Be grateful for ALL that you have! So many people are less fortunate that I am and often times I am soo ungrateful. Gratidud is SOO important!
4 things I did yesterday
1. Worked at Kaysville Elementary
2. Played with my cute nephews Cooper and Brody.
3. Ran 4.3 Miles
3. Ran 4.3 Miles
4. Watched Say Yes to the Dress! (and The Office)
4 places I'd love to visit:
1. The Carribean
2. New York
3. Chile (not as a missionary)
4. Hawaii.. again!
4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Going out in my boat!
2. Getting a tan!
3. Being a Nanny and playing ALL summer!
4. RAGNAR!!
2. Getting a tan!
3. Being a Nanny and playing ALL summer!
4. RAGNAR!!
4 things I love about Spring:
1. The warmth
2. Running outside.. when its not cold bipolar sprin weather!
3. New life, flowers, greenery, the beauty of the outdoors.
4. Ending another semester!!!
2. Running outside.. when its not cold bipolar sprin weather!
3. New life, flowers, greenery, the beauty of the outdoors.
4. Ending another semester!!!
I tag... Kelsey Sorensen, Amanda Mitchell, Alison Jarret, and Crysany Bean!

4 comments:
LOVE this post!! :) I miss you SO MUCH!! <3
What a fun post! And I love say yes to the dress! Such a fun show! and Paige...we need to get together!!
I totally would have done this if you tagged me...
Well it's a good thing I saw this....it may take me awhile but I'll do it!
Post a Comment