Monday, August 2, 2010

I'M HOME!!!!


Well... I made it home! I got home on Saturday morning and I had the most amazing 18 Months. It definitely wasnt the easiest thing I have ever done... it was probably the hardest but I am so grateful for all of the experiences that I was able to have! I was also able to spend a week with my parents in my mission and it was great. The enjoyed it alot and I am so glad that they got to meet the people that I love so much! I speak this Sunday.. the 8th of August at 1:00 PM... you are all invited!! Here are a few pics! I will make sure to update soon!!


5 comments:

Kiana Don said...

HIP HIP HORRAY MY PAIGEY IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the update :) I love you, long long time!

The Jarretts said...

Woot!!!! I can't wait to see you :)

Jen said...

Welcome back! Now that you can read, let's talk about you coming back to SUU. ;) We miss you!

Camaree Staheli said...

:) :D :) :D

So glad you are home...now we can get back in touch! Can't wait to hear all about the mission. Also what are your plans now that you are home? I would really love to see you!

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

YAY!!!!!! I can't wait to see you SUnday and here you speak!! You are amazing!! I was so excited to see an update on your blog!!